This is a shocking part of a science documentary in which we witness the fight between an octopus and a shark. It gives us the perfect excuse to say that Básico2 students can start doing activities with authentic material. Give it a go, please.
Watch the documentary and say whether the sentences below are true or false.
1. The fight happens in the Pacific Ocean.
2. The sharks and the octopus had lived together for a long time.
3. Three or four sharks died every week.
4. Someone stayed up to see what was happening with the sharks.
1. F (in an aquarium) 2. F (they were moved in the same tank recently) 3. F (three to four-foot sharks, that's the size of the sharks, but they don't mention the numbers) 4. T