- What were you afraid of as a child?
- How did you typically behave when confronted by your fear?
- Have any of these fears persisted into adulthood?
- What are you afraid of now?
- What strategies or tricks do you use to lessen the anxiety this fear brings about?
- Do you know anyone who suffers from an extreme or an unusual fear?
- How does it affect their day-to-day life?
- How can these people learn to overcome their fear?
Look at the list of phobias and try to agree on the one which is the most difficult to live with and the one which is the easiest to live.
fear of dentists
fear of the dark
fear of needles
fear of spiders
fear of water
fear of heights
fear of crowds
fear of flying
To illustrate this point you can watch this Speakout video about the topic.
You can read the transcript here.