Just let me remind you of the fact that there is a whole section on this blog devoted to anecdotes, many of which are based on Inside Out videos and activities.
Today's topic is talking about a journey. Think about a journey you have been on and go over the questions below so that ideas flow more easily when you get together with the members of your conversation group and you can work out vocabulary problems beforehand.
- Where did the journey start?
- When did the journey finish?
- What was the reason for the journey?
- What form of transport did you use?
- What was the weather like?
- Who did you go with?
- How long did it take you?
- What did you do during the journey?
- Did you stop en route? What for?
- Would you like to go on the same journey again? Why?
You can download a worksheet for the video here and the transcript and the key here.