Are there any rules for adjective word order in English?
Do we say 'black leather shoes' or 'leather black shoes'?
The answer is OPSHACOM > OP-SH-A-C-O-M
OP (opinion) SH (shape or size) A (age) C (colour) O (origin) M (material)
Watch Professor Grammar giving us all the details about it.
Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM 2.0
Put the adjectives in the right position before the noun.
1. Belgian / beautiful / little - city
2. excellent / cold - dinner
3. modern / industrial - buildings
4. French / ski - boots
5. cotton / grey - trousers
6. evening / red / silk - dress
1. beautiful little Belgian city 2. excellent cold dinner 3. modern industrial buildings 4. French ski boots 5. grey cotton trousers 6. red silk evening dress