domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

Extensive listening: Interview with Beyoncé

This is an interview of Beyoncé with the CBS programme 60 Minutes in early 2010. I know that the interview is not the most recent one, but given that Beyoncé's stardom keeps growing by the day, I thought it would be a good idea to check the way she saw herself when she was already a well-established personality in the music world and the way she talked about her family and childhood.

I am embedding here the full  CBS programme 60 Minutes of 31 January 2010. You will find the interview with Beyoncé at 28'.







You can also read a full transcript of the interview here.

I managed to find this YouTube video with the same interview, but you may find the publicity a bit annoying.



Finally, if you wish to do a listening activity based on the interview, Cristina Cabal has devised this listening comprehension for her students. Well, as a matter of fact it was through Cristina that I bumped into the video.