martes, 7 de enero de 2014

Madrid Teacher: Natalia's personal information

This week's Madrid Teacher episode is devoted to Básico 1 and Básico 2 students. One of the Madrid Teacher is interviewed and she tells us basic personal information about herself.

Watch the interview through and just find out about Natalia.
Watch the interview again and note down the questions that she is asked.
Watch the video clip for a third time and note down Natalia's answers.

You can check both questions and answers with the transcript below.



Now it's over to your. Answer the questions Natalia was asked about yourself.

Hi, what’s your name?
My name is Natalia Perkalovich
And where are you from?
I am from Warsow, Poland.
And how old are you?
I am 34.
Have you got any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have one older sister.
And how old is she?
She is 43.
Err… what does she do?
She is an editor.
And where does she live?
She lives in Mexico.
What’s your favorite film?
My favorite film is an American film called Stand-by me.
And who is in the film?
One of the actors is River Phoenix.
Very good. What’s your favorite type of music?
Hmmm… I would have to say pop.
And your favorite singer or favorite band?
Hmmm… yes my favorite singer is George Michael.
And what’s your favorite song by George Michael?
Wow, only one? Well, I really, really love all of them, but…
Your all time favorite.
Father Figure.
OK. Very good. What are your parents' names?
My parent’s names are Andrea and Teresa.
And what do they do?
My father is a scientist and my mother is a nurse.
And where do they live?
Right now they are living in the United States.
Err… which city?
College Park.
And what kind of house do they live in?
They live in an apartment. It’s a regular size.