- How would you define the average man/woman in your country?
- What kinds of jobs does the average person do?
- How much does he or she earn?
- What is the average size of a family?
- What are their main ambitions in life?
- What does the average person do in his or her free time?
- How do you think the average man/woman compare with the average man/woman in other countries?
- Can you think of someone you know who represents the average man or woman?
- Do you consider yourself to represent the average man or woman? In what ways?
- In which country do you think it's best to be an average man or woman? Why?
miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014
Talking point: The average person
In today's talking point we are dealing with the average person. Go over the questions below and think about them before you get together with the members of your conversation group, so that ideas flow more easily and you can work out vocabulary issues.