- Would you describe yourself as an animal lover?
- Have you ever had a pet?
- What do you like/dislike about pets and pet owners in general?
- Are there any endangered species in your country?
- Is anything being done about it?
- Has global warming affected your country? If so, how?
- Have you ever heard any stories about animals being traded or cruelly treated (vg. hunting, overfishing, fur, exotic pets, animal fighting for sport)?
- What else are organised gangs involved in?
- Do you know any environmental groups that are trying to protect animals?
- Would you ever consider joining one?
miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015
Talking point: The natural world
This week's talking point is the natural world. Before getting together with the members of your conversation group, go over the questions below so that ideas flow more easily when you get together with your friends and you can work out vocabulary problems beforehand.