martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

Madrid Teacher series: Ashley's personal information

In this week's Madrid Teacher series, we are showing an interview with Ashley, a Scottish girl who lives in Madrid. It's suitable for Básico 1 and Básico 2 students (elementary) and it gives an opportunity to revise information questions and get acquainted with a Scottish accent.

Watch the video through and write down the questions Ashley is asked.
Watch the video again and note down Ashley's answers.

You can check everything with the transcript below.



What's your name?
My name is Ashley.
Ashley, where you live?
In Glasgow, Scotland.
Oh, excellent. How old are you?
I’m twenty-two.
And what do you do?
I work for a big public relations company, so I write press releases and send them out to journalists hoping that they get published in a newspaper.
Nice. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have one brother, he's younger than me. He’s twenty-one.
Okay, and what does he do?
He’s in the British Army, he works as a royal engineer.
Wow.
Yeah.
So, Ashley, what do you do with your free time?
With my free time I like to go to concerts, I really enjoy live music and socializing with friends.
What’s your favorite kind of live music?
Favourite kind of live music as dance music, I like DJs and electronic music.
And if you had to pick a favorite place to travel, where would that be?
I would love to go to South America, anywhere in South America to practise Spanish and learn about the culture and definitely I want to go there in the future.
Thank you.
You’re welcome.