In the fourth episode of this video course for elementary students, we are going to learn/revise countable and uncountable nouns and food vocabulary, and talk about food and how to make dishes.
Remember that the episode is subtitled, and if you wish to check your comprehension and not to read the subtitles you must scroll down until you cover them, although that will reduce the size of the screen.
After you have watched the full episode, say whether these statements are true or false:
1) Helen is cooking for Matt.
2) They put too much chilli in the food.
3) Julia is late for dinner.
4) Jane is at a restaurant.
5) Helen is a fantastic cook.
6) Matt and Helen cook tuna for David.
7) Julia enjoys the food.
8) David doesn’t know the recipe.