"Hindsight is 20/20, right? Well, foresight can be near to it when you have the expertise of some seriously savvy travelers at your fingertips. Like the Matador team.
If you're starting out on your first trip, this is for you. Hell, even if it's your 20th trip, this is for you too. I know I learned a lot putting it together."
This is the beginning of a more than interesting article from the CNN. Here is some of the advice we can read about, but don't skip the explanations, which are even more important than the advice itself.
1. Print your entire itinerary and flight tickets/confirmations.
4. Always be patient and polite.
6. Travel in low season.
21. Sit at a bar and strike up a conversation with the bartender.
26. Understand you never have time to see EVERYTHING.
28. Get out and about as much as possible.