You may already know the answer to some of these questions, but not to all:
1. What is the colour of the buses in London?
2. Where does the Queen live?
3. Name three means of transport you can use in London (Add pictures).
4. What is the other name used to name the underground?
5. Write the name of three museums in London.
6. What is the name of the river you can see in London? Write the name of three bridges the river runs by.
7. What´s the colour of the telephone box in London?
8. Name two famous markets in London.
9. What is the name of the square you can find Nelson Column and four lions?
10. What is Picadilly Circus?
11. Name three parks you can visit in London.
12. What is Big Ben? Where is it?
13. Who are beefeaters? Draw one and describe it.
14. Name three typical dishes you can try in London.
15. What is the name of the British currency?
These are the questions of the Discovering London Treasure Hunt I came across on the English Can Be Fun blog some time ago .
To find the answer to each of the questions, click on the Resources tab.